Friday, February 12, 2010

Opening Ceremonies


I survived the Canon/Nikon photo party last night held at the Vancouer Aquarium. What a nice night to be out there. The food and entertainment was good. Great to see some old friends again. Looking forward to Opening Ceremonies tonight at the BC Place. I'll be sitting in the lower bowl of the venue, I think it's a good view of everything. The weather today is nice at least it's not raining, yet. It was quite winding last night when I got back to my hotel. I hope everyone is going to watch the ceremony should be good from what I hear.

2 comments:

  1. John- what an awesome photo! Suzanne shared a different shot of these guys with me earlier-love both pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and dad said you had a nice photo in the front of the paper the other day. Keep up the good work and stay dry!!!

    ReplyDelete