Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 12

Today woke up for an early bus ride to Whistler, 2.5 hours, then catch another bus to Olympic Park, about 25 minutes, then a shuttle to the mag and bag (security check in) then a walk, about 50 yards to the media room. I'm here at Whistler Olympic Park for ski jumping. I'm only here to shoot the Colorado skiers, once they jump, then do it all over again to head back to Vancouver to shoot Figure Skating. Rachael Flatt will compete tonight. I'll uploads photos after figure skating tonight. When it's all said and done, total time on buses is about 5.5 hours.

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience. Even though I am not in Vancouver, I kind of feel like I have experienced some of the Winter Olympics through your comments and photos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete