Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympics

Sorry haven't written since opening ceremonies. Saturday I went up to Cyprus for women's moguls. I don't think I ever shot in weather like that before in a long, long time. Caught the bus form media center at 2 and got to the venue at 3. It is raining we we get there. The bus dropped us off at the bottom of the mountain, hiked in about a 1/4 mile to the security, then had to get on another bus to the media center. Still raining. had to be in position at 3:30 for qualifying and walk to the positions in the rain was about 80 yards. By the time I got to the position i was soaked. Shot the qualifying til about 5:45 or so and went in to transmit early stuff. Had to be back out by 6:30 in position. It just kept raining and raining and raining. I think I'm catching a cold. Got to hotel about 1 a.m.

Had a quick breakfast Sunday and went out to shoot Women's Hockey, USA vs China, I stayed there til the second period and left to come to figure skating. Joe Biden was in the audience with family. I'll post photos later tonight. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment