Friday, February 19, 2010

Curling

Covered the Men's Curling competition at the Vancouver Olympic Centre today. The weather was extremely nice and I really didn't want to be stuck inside. I forgot how long a Curling match can be. The match started at 2 and ended at around 5 p.m. Just finished transmitting photos back soe now I'll be packing up and heading out to catch the bus back to the press center downtown. This is an early night for me, the first since I stared last week. I'll get to have an early dinner and maybe get some much needed sleep tonight. I'm officially fed up with McDonalds, chili and hot dogs. At each media center at each venue, they have concessions their for the media which consists mainly of those items. I think I'll buy some peanut butter and jelly for to make for my lunch. I can tolerate that for a week. All done now so I'm going to pack up and get out of Dodge. Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment