Sunday, February 28, 2010

Coming home

Sorry haven't written in a few days. Things were begining to be a blur.
My final couple days here in Vancouver were exciting. Friday shooting
hockey all day. Then Saturday, witnessed USA win Gold in the Bobsleigh.
What an exciting day that was. Couldn't have topped it off any better than an
overtime game in hockey, toobad USA couldn't pull off another miracle.
That would have been an ending. I had a good time here, but ready to come home.
Saw many friends and made some new ones learned many new things. I skipped the closing ceremonies
tonight, went back to hotel and packed for my flight in the morning. Airport
officials said to arrive at airport 4-5 hours before your scheduled flight
mine is at 11:45. Thought my days of getting up early were over. I guess one more day
won't hurt. I have many stories go tell everyone when I get back not only about my time here
but how things were run here for photogs and media in general. Now I guess it's
time to sign off from the 21st Olympic games here in Vancouver. I tip my hat off to
the city for it's hospitality. From the Great Great White North, goodbye
and see ya back home Eh? : )

John

No comments:

Post a Comment