Wednesday, February 10, 2010




Landed in Vancouver around 8:26 p.m. Tuesday night. The flight seemed quick and was smooth. My kids got to sit next to me by the window. Made it through customs but had to wait about half hour for my luggage. Made my way through the airport to the shuttle busses where I got on a bus with 8 other journalist to be taken to various hotels around the city. Fortunately, I was the first one to be dropped off at the Shaughnessy Village. I checked in and headed up to my room and as i opened the door, I could barely get my luggage in the very small hallway of the room. In fact, the room is very, very small. The bedroom, kitchen and living room are all in one. The couch is my bed, under the cushions is the mattress. I guess it’s a place to sleep. Today will be an easy day, probably shooting for a story that one our writers is working on. But most of the day i’ll be checking out some of the downtown venues. I also have to have some equipment tagged, get a wireless account and get my armband which is issued to all credentialed photographers. Should be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment