Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tyler






Heart of a Warrior was right, i can't imagine getting up on stage in front of a full house and posing, much less while wearing prosthetic legs. Tyler Carron did, and after his pose he was treated to a standing ovation from the crowd yelling out his name. I started to follow Tyler with only 4 weeks left til his competition at the Warrior Classic. The first shoot was at the gym and he wasn't that ripped yet. The second time at the gym was about two weeks later and I couldn't believe how ripped he was. My final week with him was right before the competition. One thing was missing though, something of him at home which I really wanted to get. I kept asking every time I talked with him but couldn't convince him to let me come to his house to photograph him. Made some nice stuff from the competition so here it is hope you like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment